Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Playing with my Layout

So I'm starting to customize my Blog to be more me, none of that template stuff.  Ok so I"m working with a template to start but i'm adjusting the graphics and CSS (woo a coding term) so that it's more me.  But I'm not for sure what kind of style I want it yet.  I'm thinking Gothic Lolita, so pink with Black Lace feel.  But I dont want to steal any graphics I want to make my own.  Oh this is going to be an interesting challenge I haven't played with Graphics in quite a while.  So I got this cute Idea but couldn't figure out which to pick.  It seems the coloUr scheme for my gothic lolita gives a bit of a headache, the softer coloUrs look nicer.  Although for now I"ll leave it this way and work on this more later.

This Blog editor is really bugging me, especially playing with the photos. I dont want to hand edit all the HTML though, too lazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment