Saturday, December 19, 2009

Such Wasted Cilantro

So this evening had some dinner with some Aunties (not really related) at a Chinese restaurant. I saw that one of the aunties was doing this kind act of removing the dish garnish that was in the way of everyone getting to the good food.  Aww such love and care that she takes the effort to do it.

So that's how most people would take it.  To me, I was in shock.  Why, why did she do what she did?  The poor cilantro.  She took the the cliantro onto her bone pile (the place where you pile your chicken wing bones, chilli pepper, extra fat you sliced off a piece of meat,or the piece of food that fell onto the dirty table).

I wanted to cry for the next 5 minutes (I was really sad inside).   She put it into the waste pile where it was now dirty, no longer for anyone to consume.   ~pout~ But then for the rest of the meal I kept smirking.  Why?  I couldn't stop cracking up (once again this was inside me, i resisted in laughing out loud) about how this was consuming my mind "What a waste of the Cilantro"

No comments:

Post a Comment