Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Selling Lolita HeadBands

I made this Japanese Lolita HeadBand a while back when I first got my sewing machine.  And recently after starting up my Etsy account http://smallrinilady.etsy.com/ I wanted to make more and share it with the world.  Ok so etsy ISN'T flooded with japanese lolita headbands, and I think I know why.  No one is buying.  ~sniff sniff~  Ok I don't really care that no one is buying, but no one is even looking and that's what makes me sad.  I guess Etsy has yet to hit it off with cosplay stuff.

Oh well, I decided to post some up on the LiveJournal Cosplay community http://community.livejournal.com/cosplay/ , let's see if anyone is interested. 









=====EDIT=====
I'm sad the new LJ moderator for the Cosplay forum not only deleted my post but immediatly banned me from their community because there are new rules say no selling lolita stuff (or anime fleece hats).  I thought that was extremely harsh, and don't see why Lolita is bad since so many cosplayers are into it.  In fact there is whole section of cosplaying for lolita cosplayers.  Gah they are toooo technical I want to hit them with something hard.  People were complaining about anime fleece hats?  I saw they were popular (in comments as well) in the community.  I dislike these new moderators

No comments:

Post a Comment