Thursday, May 13, 2010

I got my Wish

Today is the launch of the new Microsoft KIN

It's a social networking phone, but I think it's a bit of a unit tasker.  Anyways since I do work at the Entertainment and Devices group at Microsoft I decided to check out their launch party, to try out the Kin and see if there is any good swag or snacks.  What presented to me was a Ball Pit (well besides other stuff).  I wanted to play, but no one was playing and my friend said after her (30+ minute) wait for a t-shirt.  Whatever back to work I go, until i heard. "Try to win a free KIN, gather around the BALL PIT" and U-turn i go. 

One Two GO. Dive right into the ball pit with  a skirt on (I mean head first, no toe jumping, just immediate) and find 1 of 5 balls.  You can see where this is going.  I got one of them, which lead to the second contest of find 1 of 2 balls (between the 5 contestants that one the first round).  So once again ONE TWO GO, i did a twirl dive landing on my back (no worries no hurt when i fall into this pit) and well i didn't win, but I did win a 12 Month Subscription to the Zune Marketplace.  I'll give that to BT since I gave him the Zune I won a few months back.  They should match nicely.


Not that I wanted a Kin or a Zune pass, but I just got to play in the Ball Pit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment